Rajapinta is a scientific association that advocates the social scientific study of ICT and ICT applications to social research in Finland. The association was founded in January 2017.
The short-term goal of the association is to improve collaboration and provide opportunities for meetings and networking; in the long term, we hope to be established as part of a scientific community.
We organize monthly open meetups, which can be used to discuss research topics and choices of methods, as well as read and comment others’ work.
We thank Kone Foundation for their support for these operations.
Joining the association
You can join the association by submitting a membership application.
During the year 2017, there are no annual membership fees nor a joining fee.
If you require assistance or need help, contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the discussion list
Join our email list: send the message email@example.com asking to be added to the email list.
- firstname.lastname@example.org – Want to speak out our monthly meetings? Any questions about the participation to these events?
- email@example.com – Membership related issues
- firstname.lastname@example.org – billing Rajapinta ry – remember to reference who you interacted with (our reference) to make the billing quick to process.
- email@example.com – All other matters
The Executive Committee (2017-2018)
- Matti Nelimarkka (chair, Aalto University / University of Helsinki)
- Tuukka Lehtiniemi (Aalto University / University of Turku)
- Jesse Haapoja (Aalto University / University of Helsinki)
- Marjoriikka Ylisiurua (University of Helsinki)
- Salla-Maaria Laaksonen (University of Helsinki)
- Tuukka Ylä-Anttila (University of Tampere / University of Helsinki)
Personal email addresses are format firstname.lastname@example.org.
Charter and other official documentation
We are a Finnish association, Finnish Associations Act (Yhdistyslaki) and our charter (yhdistyksen säännöt). The official language of the association is Finnish.
The association ID is 218.923 and further information of the association is provided in the government’s information system.
To reach us, use the email@example.com -address or our postal address
Rajapinta ry c/o Matti Nelimarkka PL 15600 00076 Aalto