- Airi Lampinen is a lecturer at Mobile Life Centre in Stockholm, Sweden, and an Associate at the independent Nordic think tank Demos Helsinki. She holds a PhD from University of Helsinki. She specializes in Human–Computer Interaction, and works on projects related to exchange platforms and mobile technologies, often in the scope of the so-called sharing economy.
- Salla-Maaria Laaksonen is a researcher/Ph.D. student at the Faculty of Social Science, University of Helsinki. Her primary interests lie in the ways how online environments are changing the ways people communicate and further, how this affects or should affect the actions of different organizations.
- Matti Nelimarkka is a Ph.D. student at the Faculty of Science, University of Helsinki and researcher at Helsinki Insitute for Information Technology HIIT. He studies how to build better participation environments.
- Tuukka Lehtiniemi is a Ph.D. student at the Faculty of Social Science, University of Turku and researcher at Helsinki Insitute for Information Technology HIIT. He studies the economic models related to data ownership and platforms.
- Mari Tuokko
- Arto Kekkonen
- Anu Sivunen is a professor of speech communication at the University of Jyväskylä. She studies technology-mediated communication in new work settings.
Want to become an author?
We are open to new authors thinking they have something to say about digitalisation and social science. We also are happy to publish guests posts around these themes.